Hanauma Bay has a NEW Reservation System
City officials have announced the launch of the online reservation system to help facilitate public entry to Hanauma Bay. Starting in April 2021 tickets can be reserved in advance for the 9-minute educational orientation video. Guests can choose a viewing time up to 48 hours ahead of their planned visit. Reservations can be made for up to 10 people – 5 Adults and/or 5 kids.
- A new reservations system is now available online to reserve a time slot to enter the park
- The reservation is non-transferable. You must present identification at the Admission Window that matches your reservation
- Customers without proper identification will be denied admission.
- Tickets for the video showing on future dates become available at 7:00 am (HST)
- To accommodate the public without computer access, walk-ins without a reservation are allowed.
- All payments will be collected in person at the admission window along with your confirmation
- All visitors are required to watch the 9-min educational video even if you have watched it before
- Only 720 total guests will be allowed each day / that’s 30 guests every 10 min to watch the video
- Parking is first come first served – even if you have a reservation to watch the video
- All face mask mandates must be followed within Hanauma Bay
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your admission time